The Online Professional Electronics Association
1. This site does not collect information that identifies visitors to this site.
2. No cookies are placed on a visitor’s computer that accesses this site.
4. The information contained on this site is reported in good faith but the accuracy is the responsibility of the user. Errors, omissions or accuracy issues should be reported to the email@example.com
5. Listings and information on this site are not to be considered as recommendations for any purpose.
By providing links to other sites, "opea.info" does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to "opea.info".
6. There is no charge for visiting this site.
7. The Online Electronics Association web site (OPEA.info) is not owned or operated by:
The Oklahoma Public Employees Association,
The Oklahoma Palomino Exhibitors Association,
The Ontario Professional Engineers Association,
The Oak Park Education Association,
The Oklahoma Professional Electronics Association,
The Ohio Professional Electronics Association,
The Oregon Professional Electronics Association,
or any other group that uses the acronym "OPEA".
8. The names of the associations or other entity names listed on this site should be presumed to be trademarks of the respective organizations, companies, or products.
Warning: All company logos and/or registered trademarks on this
Web site are the exclusive property of their respective owners or
are under license by their authorized affiliates only.
9. By providing links to other sites, "opea.info" does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to "opea.info".
This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to the use of this Web site, including (but not limited to) supplemental terms and conditions governing the use of certain specific material contained in this Web site, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use all the information on this Web site.
By using this Web site (other than reading this Agreement for the first time), you as the user, agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use this Web site is personal. You do NOT have the right to use any information on our Web site for any commercial use without the written authorization from the owner of “OPEA.INFO”. “OPEA.INFO” shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Web site, including (but not limited to) content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Revised December 5, 2012.
Return to the Home Page
Copyright ©Lee Jeffery 2002-2012